Santa Sabina College (SSC) operates three separate OOSH services for Kindergarten to Year 6 students on the Primary School Campus. They are:
- Before School Care – Monday to Friday from 7am to 8.30am
- After School Care – Monday to Friday from 3.15pm to 6pm
- Vacation Care – Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm (during school holidays)
Enrolment at SSC OOSH is separate to enrolment at SSC, so children enrolled in others schools can enrol in any one of the SSC OOSH services.
Different fees are charged for each OOSH service and parents can claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) if they are meet the CCS requirements.
Nutritious meals are provided in OOSH services, they include:
- Before School Care – breakfast
- After School Care – afternoon and late afternoon tea
- Vacation Care – breakfast, afternoon and late afternoon tea
Children are required to bring a nutritious morning tea and lunch during Vacation Care.
SSC OOSH service programs compliment children’s learning at home and school and are informed by the nationally approved curriculum My Time Our Place: Framework for School Age Care.
SSC OOSH is rated as Meeting the National Quality Standard
The SSC OOSH Mission is to be a place between home and school, where children are welcomed by educators and can relax and have fun with friends.
For enrolment in SSC OOSH and/or enrolment into an OOSH service contact the OOSH Coordinator on Ph. +61 2 9745 7790 or email email@example.com