We are proud of our College’s long sporting history and achievements.
In sport we aim to provide balanced and diverse programs that meet the needs of all our students regardless of their level of skill and fitness, strengthen school spirit and promote fair play, a sense of commitment, responsibility and personal excellence.
Our programs include:
- School sporting clubs
- Saturday and midweek competitions
- Gala days
- Development camps and clinics
- Representative opportunities to a national level.
The sports we offer are:
- Aussie Rules
- Cross Country
- Fit Club
- League Tag
- Rugby Sevens
- Touch Football
- Water Polo.
The main associations and organisations to which we belong are:
- CGSSSA – Catholic Girls Secondary School Sports Association
- SEHA – Sydney East Hockey Association
- ERNA – Eastwood Ryde Netball Association
- IGSA – Independent Girls Schools Association
- SCS Sport – Sydney Catholic Schools Sport
- IPSHA – Independent Primary Schools Heads Association of Australia
- NSWCCC – New South Wales Combined Catholic Colleges
- NSW All Schools
- NSWCPS – New South Wales Catholic Primary Schools (NSW MacKillop)
- NSW PSSA – New South Wales Primary Schools’ Sports Association.
A variety of invitational events hosted by other schools and associations may also be entered during the year depending on their availability and suitability.
We welcome spectators to our sports matches on campus. However, please note that under the Companion Animals Act, Section 14, dogs are prohibited on school grounds without the explicit written permission of the College Principal.