2021 Ex-Students’ Association Centenary Scholarship
It is with much excitement that we are calling for applications for the Santa Sabina College Ex-Students’ Association Centenary Scholarship.
The gift of a Santa Sabina education is possible through the generosity of the Santa Sabina College Ex-Students’ Association.
The 2 year scholarship is for full tuition only and is being offered to the daughter or granddaughter of an ex-student for Year 11 commencing in 2022. Applications must be submitted by Friday 18 June 2021.
2023 Scholarship Program
We will be offering academic/all round and music scholarships for new and current students entering Year 7 in 2023 and new students entering Year 10 in 2023.
- Applications open in September 2021
- Application fee $120
- All applicants will be required to submit a portfolio online
- The scholarship exam will be held on Saturday 5 February 2022
- Music scholarship candidates will be invited to attend a 15-minute audition
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview with the College Principal
- Scholarships are awarded at the College Principal’s discretion
- All offers will be finalised by April 2022.
For further information regarding scholarships please contact the College Registrar, Marion Malouf, by email at email@example.com or by phone on +61 2 9745 7030.
To visit the College please register to join one of our Discovery tours which are held throughout the year.