A Santa Sabina education is a gift and a privilege. There is no doubt that the educational experience on offer at our school can set a person up for life. It is transformational, it offers diverse and exceptional opportunities. Our teachers continue to be totally committed to knowing our students and inspiring them to do more and be more than they ever imagined possible. Not everyone can access a Santa education and that is why we offer scholarships to young students who are passionate about being a part of our College community. Our scholarships can make dreams become reality for young people who would otherwise not have the chance to attend our school.
Santa Sabina College offers several scholarships each year, including academic, all-rounder and music for new and current Year 7 students and new Year 10 students. The scholarships vary in covering both full and a percentage of tuition fees. Students who receive scholarships can benefit from the best possible education the school has to offer, while further developing their own unique talents.
- Applications open Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Applications close Sunday 4 February 2024
- Scholarship test date Saturday 24 February 2024
Academic Scholarships Santa Sabina College offers several scholarships to girls with exceptional academic ability and potential. Scholarship are open to new or current students.
All Round Excellence Scholarships Santa Sabina College offers several scholarships to girls who demonstrate general excellence across their studies, involvement in community and co-curricular activities, character and leadership. Scholarship are open to new or current students.
Music Scholarships Santa Sabina College Music scholarships are available to girls who, in addition to performing well in the scholarship selection examination, show evidence of outstanding musical achievement or show potential in one of the following areas: Strings, Choral, Brass/Woodwind or Organ. Scholarship are open to new or current students.
Music Scholarship pre-requisite
AMEB 5th grade (or equivalent) or above on one or more musical instruments.
Music Scholarship Audition
- If auditioning on one instrument a maximum of two pieces are to be performed. If auditioning on multiple instruments a maximum of three pieces combined are to be performed. Pieces should best display the student’s musicality and technical proficiency and it is strongly advised that these pieces be drawn from within an established syllabus such as AMEB, Suzuki, Trinity College London or ABRSM.
- Students will be asked to sing a short unaccompanied song of their own choice.
- Students will undertake a brief aural/listening test.
- Students will be given a short time slot before their audition to tune and warm up.
- The audition panel may choose not to listen to all of each piece due to time constraints.
For further information regarding scholarships please contact Carla Roberts, the College Admissions Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +61 2 9745 7030.
To visit the College please register to join one of our Discovery Tours which are held throughout the year.