The Santa Sabina College Parents & Friends’ Association works to welcome all to our community.
Through a range of initiatives and events it also raises funds to contribute to the resources of the College.
Our generous P&F Executive and a network of Class and Year Representatives work to provide every parent with the opportunity to develop friendships within the College community and contribute to the life of the College.
Across our schools the P&F supports College events as well as hosting numerous social occasions.
Some of these include:
- Class morning teas
- Hospitality for Primary Years Grandparents Day and for Mother’s and Father’s Day Liturgies
- Annual Golf Day for the dads and male carers
- The biennial College Fair
- The father/family weekends at our Tallong Campus in the Southern Highlands
- The Annual College Dinner which is a wonderful opportunity for the whole College community to come together.
Santa Sabina College P&F Executive Committee:
Daniella Di Santo
Vice-President – Secondary
To be contacted regarding all requests for P&F assistance for Years 5-12
Lisa McGhee Dann
Vice-President – Primary Years
To be contacted regarding all requests for P&F assistance for Years P-4
Parent Education Coordinator
Social Events Coordinators – Senior School
Social Events Coordinator – Gioia House
Social Events Coordinators – Del Monte
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.