The Santa Sabina Uniform Shop is located in the 1927 Building within the senior campus of the College at 90 The Boulevarde, Strathfield.
If you need wheelchair or pram access please come to the rear of the building between the 1927 Building and the Chapel.
Commencing in Term 4, the Uniform Shop will be managed by an external specialist uniform company Midfords.
Under Level 3 restrictions we can only trade online. Our online site is up and running.
Please note that the Uniform Shop does not accept cash. Visa, Mastercard, Amex and debit cards are all accepted.
Midford’s returns policy allows for the exchange and return of uniform items. Items must be presented with a receipt, original packaging and swing tags attached and be unworn, altered or laundered.
TRADING HOURS DURING TERM TIME
Enjoy the convenience of online shopping. Save time and energy
by ordering your uniforms online in 6 easy steps.
New User Instructions
1. Go to www.midford.com.au
2. Select your school from the Online School Shops tab
3. New users to click the “Register New Account” button
4. Start the registration process by selecting your school from the
drop down menu and add the unique school pass phrase: SS1894
5. Add your personal information, create a username and password
6. Order the items you need, select pick-up in store or option for
Staff at the Uniform Shop can be contacted by phone or email:
Phone: +61 2 9745 7045