All staff members of the College are expected to support and promote the College’s Catholic, Dominican mission. Santa Sabina College is an IB World School and educates students to achieve personal excellence, to act with justice and compassion, and to embrace the future with an optimistic global vision.
Santa Sabina College offers opportunities for career development and professional learning to our employees. We provide childcare onsite at Mary Bailey House (dependent on place availability) and salary packaging is also available.
The College is committed to the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
Applications must contain a cover letter outlining relevant experience, a CV and a completed College Employment Application Form and must be addressed to The College Principal, Ms Paulina Skerman. Completed applications are to be sent as one document and emailed to email@example.com.
Term 3 and 4 2021 (with the possibility of extension to 2022)
The College is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to join our highly successful Science department. The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- a commitment to the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College
- exemplary contemporary classroom practice including the use of various technologies to enhance student engagement and academic outcomes
- a sound knowledge and understanding of the Stage 4-6 NESA Science syllabus, assessment and reporting requirements
- and ability to plan, design and implement a variety of strategies to support differentiated learning within the classroom
- a collaborative approach to teaching and learning
- a student centred approach to holistic education
- an active commitment to the broader life of the College, including pastoral care/wellbeing, co-curricular and outdoor education.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme experience would be advantageous
Applications close: 4.00pm Thursday 17 June 2021
Temporary, part-time (3 days per week or by negotiation) Long Service Leave cover
Commencing 12 July 2021 and concluding on 20 September 2021
The College is seeking an experienced Laboratory Assistant for our Science Laboratory. You will be responsible for the preparation and organisation of equipment and materials for Junior Science and Senior Physics, Biology and Chemistry experiments; the maintenance, checking and storage of science equipment; the management of stock for the storeroom and general laboratory upkeep and maintenance.
The successful applicant is required to:
- Support the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College
- Hold a current certificate or diploma-level qualification in laboratory technology
- Have previous practical experience in a laboratory environment and knowledge of contemporary laboratory technician practices
- Demonstrate an understanding of safe work practices relevant to a laboratory including Work Health and Safety (WHS) regulations including the use of Hazardous Substances Risk Assessments
- Display sound knowledge and application of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals and Safety Data Sheets
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 11 June 2021.
Outdoor Education Instructors – Tallong Campus
Santa Sabina College Tallong campus is seeking Cert III / Cert IV qualified outdoor education instructors for upcoming programs. The Tallong campus is the Outdoor Education and Retreat Centre for Santa Sabina College Sydney. The programs that are run from Tallong are primarily centre based with overnight hikes / campouts which are run entirely on the schools 97 hectare site. If you are interested in working at our Tallong campus please contact People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on (02) 9745 7037.
Casual Administrative Support Staff (Primary/Secondary)
Santa Sabina College is accepting Expressions of Interest for Casual and temporary Administrative Support Staff for 2021.
Employment Application Form – Non Teaching
Casual Teachers (Primary/Secondary)
Santa Sabina College is accepting Expressions of Interest for Casual Primary and Secondary School Teachers for 2021.
Employment Application Form – Casual Teaching
The College will acknowledgement of receipt of all applications. If your application is accepted for the next stage, you will be invited to attend an interview. Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.