Santa Sabina College is a professional workplace
We offer opportunities for career development and professional learning to our employees. We provide childcare onsite at Mary Bailey House (dependent on place availability) and salary packaging is also available.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity at Santa Sabina College. All our employees are expected to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to our Catholic Dominican ethos. Our current vacancies and position descriptions are listed below.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter (1 page)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A response to the key selection criteria as outlined in the role description
- Teaching or Non Teaching SSC Employment Application Form:
– Teaching Staff Application Form
– Non Teaching Staff Application Form
- Qualifications (please include the date of each qualification and the name of the institution awarding the qualification)
- Names, positions and contact details for three (3) referees
- NSW Working with Children Check and Clearance Certificate
Applications should be addressed to:
Santa Sabina College, Strathfield
and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgement of receipt of applications will be made.
The College is seeking an educator to work in our Out of School Hours Care Service that operates: Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care.
Applications close: COB 24 July 2020