We have Specialist Services available for all families at the College. They are located on the Primary Years campus in the St Dominic’s Building.
Sonya Moriarty, Occupational Therapist
Sonya Moriarty is the director of Kids On Top and she has worked closely with children for over 30 years. Therapy is available before, during and after school.
Services offered include:
- Occupational Therapy (OT) assessment
- Individual school based therapy
- School readiness assessments
- School readiness programs in the school holidays
- Kindergarten screens
- Preschool screens
- Gross motor and fine motor programs
- Handwriting group programs
- Presentations to teachers and parents about the role of OTs, ideas, intervention strategies and how Kids On Top can assist in the care and management of student difficulties
- HSC assessments and letter to NESA for special provisions.
For enquiries or to make an appointment please phone Sonya on 0427 689 963.
Tania Carollo, Speech Pathologist
Tania is a qualified Speech Pathologist who graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology.
Tania is a participant of the Self-Regulation Program with Speech Pathology Australia (CPSP), demonstrating her interest in maintaining up to date knowledge of Speech Pathology research and practice. Tania is registered and accredited with the Australian Association of Speech Pathology (SPA). Tania has over 25 years of specialised experience working with children with communication impairment. She has worked in community health, hospital and school settings in consultation and collaboration with other health and educational professionals.
Tania has always had a passion for the Speech Pathology profession and has a strong interest across all areas of a paediatric Speech Pathology caseload.
Tania loves working with children and believes in working closely as a team with parents, preschool and class teachers to help every child achieve their full potential.
To arrange an appointment please email Tania at firstname.lastname@example.org .