Santa Sabina College is an Independent Catholic school in the Dominican tradition, co-ed P-4, girls 5-12.
We welcome applications for enrolment for any Year group depending on vacancies.
Main entry Years:
- Prep: Prep students are children who will turn four years of age by 30 June in their Prep year.
- Kindergarten: Kindergarten students are children who will turn five years of age by 30 June in their Kindergarten year.
- Year 5: Primary Years
- Year 7: Middle Years
- Year 10: Preparation for Senior Years
1. Application for Student Enrolment
Each applicant for enrolment is required to submit:
- A completed Student Enrolment Application Form
- An Application Administration Fee of $165. This fee is non-refundable and is payable for a maximum of two siblings and is waived for children or grandchildren of Ex-students
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s passport, plus residency visa or proof of citizenship (if student or both parents were born overseas)
2. Enrolment Interview
The applicant’s family will meet with a senior member of the College Leadership Team. This is an opportunity for parents, the student and College staff to discuss the needs of the student and the expectations of parents, students and the College.
3. Confirmation of Enrolment
A confirmation of enrolment is issued on receipt of the signed Enrolment Contract and the Acceptance Fee.
Please do not close the browser window until the transaction has completed and a confirmation message is displayed.
Please forward a copy of the birth certificate to the College by email or post to 90 The Boulevarde Strathfield NSW 2135.