We are an Independent Catholic school in the Dominican tradition, co-ed P-4, girls 5-12.
We welcome applications for enrolment for any Year group depending on vacancies.
Main entry Years:
- Prep: (Prep students are children who will turn four years old by 30 June in their Prep year)
- Kindergarten: (Kindergarten students are children who will turn five years old by 30 June in their Kindergarten year)
- Year 5: Primary Years
- Year 7: Middle Years
- Year 10: Preparation for Senior Years.
1. Application for student enrolment
We require each applicant for enrolment to submit:
- A completed Student Enrolment Application Form
- An Enrolment Application Fee of $220. This fee is non-refundable and is payable for a maximum of two siblings and is waived for children or grandchildren of ex-students
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s passport, plus residency visa or proof of citizenship (if student or both parents were born overseas).
All Enrolment Applications will only be finalised once the requested documents have been received by the Enrolment Team.
2. Enrolment interview
The enrolment process (the consideration of applications) commences two years in advance for Year 7 and one year in advance for other intake years. We encourage the early submission of applications.
Families will be invited to attend an enrolment interview with the College Principal, Ms Paulina Skerman or a member of the College Leadership Team, which is integral to the enrolment process. This is an opportunity for parents, the student and College Principal to discuss the needs of the student and the expectations of parents, students and the College.
Upon successful completion of the interview process, offers of places are made, subject to availability, and at the discretion of the College Principal.
3. Confirmation of enrolment
When we have received your signed Enrolment Contract and the Acceptance Fee we will issue a confirmation of enrolment.
Please do not close the browser window until the transaction has completed and a confirmation message is displayed. Ex-students: please complete our Ex-students Application.
Please forward a copy of your child’s birth certificate and if applicable relevant visa details to the College by email or post to 90 The Boulevarde Strathfield NSW 2135. For any questions please contact the College Registrar, Mrs Marion Malouf on +61 2 9745 7030