2016 HSC Results
In 2016 four Santa Sabina students featured on the HSC Top All-rounders List. This list acknowledges students who achieved in the highest performance band in 10 or more units in the HSC.
2016 TOP ALL ROUNDERS
- Isabelle Brooks
- Adelaide Highfield
- Annalise Ianni
- Nina Kerwin-Roman
TOP ACHIEVERS IN COURSE
The Top Achievers in Course List indicates the students who achieved in the top 5, 10 or 20 places (depending on candidature size) for each HSC course.
Each year the Board of Studies showcases outstanding student project work in a series of exhibitions and performances. In 2016 the nominations were:
Textiles & Design
Mathematics General 2
Design & Technology
DESIGNTECH – DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
ENCORE – MUSIC
In 2016 133 Year 12 students and 44 accelerants undertook study in 39 NSW Board of Studies Developed Courses (including 2 school based Vocational Education Courses). Students also undertook study in 1 Content Endorsed Course – Religion Catholic Studies.
- 83 students received a result in the highest band possible for one or more courses and are recognised on the Board of Studies Distinguished Achievers List.
- Santa Sabina students appeared 198 times on the Board of Studies Distinguished Achievers List across 35 courses
- The 2016 results reflect strong performances particularly in:
- Design & Technology – 6 students received Band 6 (100% of cohort)
- Music Extension – 4 students received Band E4 (100% of cohort)
- English Extension 2 – 5 students received Band E4 (50% of cohort)
- Studies of Religion 2 – 30 students received Band 6 (44% of cohort)
- Geography – 4 students received Band 6 (44% of cohort)
- English Extension 1 – 10 students received Band E4 (43% of cohort)
- Personal Development, Health & Physical Education – 9 students received Band 6 (39% of cohort)
- French Beginners – 5 students received Band 6 (38% of cohort)
- Textiles & Design – 4 students received Band 6 (36% of cohort)
- Mathematics Extension 1 – 6 students received Band E4 (35% of cohort)
- In 13 of the 31 2 Unit Courses studied by SSC students in 2016 75% or more students achieved in the highest two performance bands
- In 3 2 unit course 100% of candidates achieved in the highest two performance bands possible.
- In 6 of the 7 Extension Courses studied by SSC students 100% of students achieved in the highest 2 Performance Bands