Parents and Friends’ Association
The Santa Sabina College Parents and Friends’ Association works to welcome all to our community.
Through a range of initiatives and events it also raises funds to contribute to the resources of the College.
Our generous P&F Executive and a network of Class and Year Representatives work to provide every parent with the opportunity to develop friendships within the College community and contribute to the life of the College.
Across our schools the P&F supports College events as well as hosting numerous social occasions.
Some of these include:
- Class morning teas
- Hospitality for DM Grandparents’ Day and for Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day Liturgies
- Annual Golf Day for the Dads and male carers
- The Bi-annual College Fair
- The Father/Family weekends at our Tallong Campus in the Southern Highlands.
- The Annual College Dinner is a wonderful opportunity for the whole College community to come together
Santa Sabina College P&F Executive Committee 2016-2017:
Vice-President – Middle & Senior Campuses
To be contacted regarding all requests for P&F assistance for Yrs. 6-12.
Vice-President – Del Monte Campus
To be contacted regarding all requests for P&F assistance for Yrs. P-5.
Parent Education Coordinator
Social Events Coordinator – Senior School
Social Events Coordinators – Middle School
Kim Dunlop and
Social Events Coordinators – Del Monte
Santa Sabina P&F email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Sabina College P&F is affiliated with two external parent education organisations that have a wealth of information on parent education (e.g Gonski review), parenting tips, interesting articles and lectures and access to weekly e-bulletins and quarterly newsletters.
These 2 organisations are:
- NSW Parents’ Council: www.parentscouncil.nsw.edu.au
- Council of Catholic School Parents in NSW/ACT: www.ccsp.catholic.edu.au
Both organisations provide strong support to parents and try to give and receive information from local, state and federal sources that are concerned with the education of our children.
Allen Chu, Parent Education Coordinator email@example.com