Parents and Friends’ Association
The Santa Sabina College Parents and Friends’ Association works to welcome all to our community.
Through a range of initiatives and events it also raises funds to contribute to the resources of the College.
Our generous P&F Executive and a network of Class and Year Representatives work to provide every parent with the opportunity to develop friendships within the College community and contribute to the life of the College.
Across our schools the P&F supports College events as well as hosting numerous social occasions.
Some of these include:
- Class morning teas
- Hospitality for Primary Years Grandparents Day and for Mother’s and Father’s Day Liturgies
- Annual Golf Day for the dads and male carers
- The biennial College Fair
- The father/family weekends at our Tallong Campus in the Southern Highlands
- The Annual College Dinner which is a wonderful opportunity for the whole College community to come together.
Santa Sabina College P&F Executive Committee 2016-2017:
Vice-President – Middle and Senior Years
To be contacted regarding all requests for P&F assistance for Years 6-12
Vice-President – Primary Years
To be contacted regarding all requests for P&F assistance for Years P-5
Parent Education Coordinator
Social Events Coordinator – Senior School
Social Events Coordinators – Middle School
Kim Dunlop and
Social Events Coordinators – Del Monte
Santa Sabina P&F email address is: email@example.com
The Santa Sabina College P&F Association is affiliated with two external parent education organisations that have a wealth of information on parent education (e.g Gonski review), parenting tips, interesting articles and lectures and access to weekly ebulletins and quarterly newsletters.
These two organisations are:
- NSW Parents’ Council: www.parentscouncil.nsw.edu.au
- Council of Catholic School Parents in NSW/ACT: www.ccsp.catholic.edu.au
Both organisations provide strong support to parents and try to give and receive information from local, state and federal sources that are concerned with the education of our children.
Allen Chu, Parent Education Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org