Tennis is offered to students K-12. All students are able to have private or group lessons. Students in Yrs 4-12 are able to participate in Saturday competition teams.
Representative teams are selected to compete at the CGSSSA Championship.
Individual students are offered additional representative opportunities beyond the school level
- Training is held at the College either before or after school.
- The CGSSSA Championships are held in Term 3 during school hours.
- Tennis teams are coached by casually employed coaches.
The College aims to provide sporting opportunities for students of all abilities. Provided students are prepared to meet the commitment required all are welcome to participate in Saturday competition teams.
Traditionally the competitions we have entered are
- IPSHA (Yr 4 – 6)
- IGSSA (Yr 7-12)
- CGSSSA (Yr 7-12)
Our Representative school pathways are:
- NSW Combined Catholic Colleges & NSW All Schools (Yr 7-12)
- NSW Catholic Primary Schools & NSWPSSSA (Yr 5-6)