Cross Country is offered to students 8 years old and over. All students are eligible to attend selection trials for the school representative teams. Trials are held at school. Student in Yr 2-6 compete at the Inner West Championships and those in Yr 7-12 at the CGSSSA Championships. Both are held during school hours.
- Training is held before school, after school and/or at lunchtimes at the College
- Cross Country teams are coached and managed by staff.
Students selected to participate in the Cross Country program should ensure they are able to meet the commitment required before accepting selection.
Traditionally the competitions we enter are
- Inner West Catholic Schools’ Sports Council (Yr 2-6)
- CGSSSA (Yr 7-12)
Our Representative school pathways are
- NSW Combined Catholic Colleges & NSW All Schools (Yr 7-12)
- NSW Catholic Primary Schools & NSWPSSSA (Yr 2-6)