Badminton is offered to girls in Years 7 – 12. All students are able to participate in Saturday competition teams. Teams are selected to compete at the Sydney Badminton Association Championship.
- Training is held at the College either at lunchtime, before or after school.
- The Sydney Badminton Association Championships are held in Term 2 on Sunday.
- Badminton teams are coached by staff and casually employed coaches.
The College aims to provide sporting opportunities for students of all abilities.
Provided students are prepared to meet the commitment required all are welcome to participate in competition teams.
Traditionally the competitions we enter are
- Independent School Invitation (Yr 7 – 12)
- Sydney Badminton Association (Yr 7 – 12)
There are no representative school pathways beyond school level for Badminton.