We are proud of our College’s long sporting history and achievements.
In Sport we aim to provide balanced and diverse programs that meet the needs of all our students regardless of their level of skill and fitness; strengthen school spirit; and promote fair play, a sense of commitment, responsibility and personal excellence.
Our programs include:
- School sporting clubs
- Saturday and midweek competitions
- Gala days
- Development camps and clinics
- Representative opportunities to a national level.
The main associations and organisations to which we belong are:
- CGSSSA – Catholic Girls Secondary School Sports Association
- EDWHA – Eastern Districts Women’s Hockey Association
- ERNA – Eastwood/Ryde Netball Association
- FDLC – Five Dock Leisure Centre
- IGSSA – Independent Girls Schools Sports Association
- IWCSSC – Inner West Catholic Schools’ Sports Council (Cook Cluster and Inner West Region)
- IPSHA – Independent Primary Schools Heads Association of Australia
- NSWCCC – New South Wales Combined Catholic Colleges
- NSW All Schools
- NSWCPS New South Wales Catholic Primary Schools (NSW McKillop)
- Western Suburbs Touch Association
- NSW PSSA – New South Wales Primary Schools’ Sports Association
- Bankstown Basketball Association
- Auburn Basketball Association
- UNSW – University of New South Wales.
A variety of Invitational events hosted by other schools and associations may also be entered during the year depending on their availability and suitability.